I’m so excited for Episode 1 of Blog With Kim! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on Itunes. Trying to get your blog exposure can be hard when you live in a rural area. Many bloggers believe that they have to live in Atlanta, New York, or LA to be successful, but I believe there is a way to obtain success right where you.
Show Notes: 5 Ways To Be Successful As A Rural Blogger
- Networking is a must when you are trying to build an audience. It is important to build relationships and attend events and conferences.
- Reach out and collaborate with local bloggers and businesses. This will help you create content that will give your blog more exposure.
- You must have an original angle—do what you love and develop a specific niche.
- Be proud of your city. Explore, learn, and share your city with the world. This helps to build interest around your blog.
- Your blog should be very focused and updated regularly. People should know why you are the expert.