Every brand needs a professional media kit/press kit to communicate essential information in a clear and concise manner. Media kits speak for you when you are not in the room to represent your unique message or story. A media kit can set you apart from thousands of people who do what you do, by showing why no one else can do what you do, how you do it.
This media kit template was designed for the Naturally Fashionable brand and is now available for you to fill out and use in your professional ventures. Whether you are a blogger or small business owner, this media kit template is easy to edit and personalize for your brand.
When you purchase this template, you will receive:
- A two-page media kit template designed in Canva
- Instructions to access and fill out your template
Though you may understand the principles of a media kit in theory, it’s always useful to have an example to work from! Naturally Fashionable’s particulars will be included in the media kit template for ease of reference.
What you will need:
- Hex codes for each color you plan to use within your media kit (we show you how to obtain these if you don’t have them)
- A press photo/headshot
- A logo (we show you an alternative if you do not have one)
- Examples of work (links and pictures)
- An idea of the fonts you would like to use
- A short bio
- Access to your demographics and site/social media statistics.
- A testimonial or reference
- Stable internet connection
What it costs…
Premade templates are a cost-effective option for entrepreneurs and bloggers who cannot consider custom design services. An investment of $39 is required to access the media kit example and template.
Our design software
This template was created using Canva. Canva is user-friendly design program with free and paid options. Only a free account is required for filling out and downloading your template. You do not need previous experience with this software to use the media kit template. Prior experience is beneficial if you would like to make additional changes to the layout of the media kit. There are many video tutorials online if you would like to know more about Canva.